This scholarship was established by members of the UMass Club in downtown Boston in 2011 to provide special recognition to UMass juniors who demonstrate academic excellence.
- Currently enrolled full-time at UMass Amherst, Boston, Dartmouth or Lowell
- Be a junior in good standing
- Have an overall GPA of 3.25, with a minimum of 30 credits earned at UMass
Deadline for all applications is September 28, 2018.
ALL PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS MUST BE APPLIED FOR ONLINE VIA UMass ACADEMIC WORKS
When on the Academic Works web portal, please follow application instructions carefully.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Your application will prompt you for the following:
- Letter of recommendation
- Transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- 3 essays (up to 500 words each) that address the following:
- Why have you chosen your current course of study at UMass?
- Describe your most significant achievements at UMass.
- Indicate how this award will help you fulfill your academic goals.
Recipients from the past year may apply for renewal into a second year, but renewal is not guaranteed.